Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Monday




YEAH! We had a great time shoveling, making snow angels, throwing snowballs, catching snow flakes, making a snowman, and sledding! The first good snowfall of the year is always so much fun! After coming inside, I almost turned on the Christmas music... almost. I won't do that until Friday!

5 comments:

K and K and kids said...

Look at those rosey faced children! How fun it was to watch the snow come down today! Great "hair" on the snowman!

Anonymous said...

The pics of Dylan and Hannah are so cute! And I second the great snowman hair comment!

Anonymous said...

ok i'm not sure why it says that "..." posted the one above this, but it was actually me :)

-andrea

Anonymous said...

A little Christmas music would have been perfect on a day like that! Mom M.

Amy Miller said...

YOU GOT YOUR SNOW!!! I am jealous! Looks like a perfect start to winter :) Great photos!