Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So, thanks Krista for "tagging" me! I guess I am due for this, since I have been tagged before and never really did it... Yeah, sorry! Here it goes--

1. What are your nicknames?
I don't think I really have any.

2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on?
Umm... maybe Trading Spaces or Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (although I pray I'll never encounter the circumstances to need the last one!). Do those count? I'd go with Krista's choice of Amazing Race, but Jon said he'd never be my partner, and I can't think of someone else to be my buddy!

3. What was the first movie you bought on DVD or VHS?
I have no idea! Maybe "The Cutting Edge" or "Beauty and the Beast"

4. What is your favorite scent?
Jon just told me it was bergamont coriander from Bath and Body Works... but they discontinued that scent, for which I'm a little unhappy! Besides that, I'd say "fall"--as in apples, crisp leaves, pumpkin spices, etc. YUM!

5. If you had one million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Pay off the house, pay for my kiddos christian education, remodel the bathroom, fully fund our Virgin Islands fund, maybe open a "branch" of Kids Food Basket, and then tell Jon to quit work so he could stay home with us! :)

6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back?
2 choices... the Southern Caribbean cruise from 2 winters ago... fun, fun, fun (check out the posts from Jan/Feb 2008)! Or out west. I went with my parents and grandparents for 3 weeks the summer after 4th grade. I wish I remembered more of it!

7. Do you trust easily?
Probably not.

8. Do you think before you act, or act before you think?
Most of the time think, think, think, and think before I act. I do have "blond moments" though!

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy lately?
Yes... my kids getting up way too many times in the middle of the night!

10. Do you have a good body image?
Most of the time!

11. What is your favorite fruit?
Raspberries and blueberries

12. What websites do you visit daily?
Jon says I "blog stalk"...

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Blog stalking... :)

14. What is the last song you got stuck in your head?
"Lizzie the Snow Plow"-- Ask Dylan, he'll sing it to you!

15. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Hoodie sweatshirt

16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
For breakfast, no. In scotcheroos, yes!

17. What would you do if you found $100 laying on the ground?
Look around, pick it up, see if anyone claimed it, then go shopping

18. What items could you not go without during the day?
My toothbrush, comb, and shower.

19. What should you be doing right now?
(laugh) My answer or Jon's... Minutes from my last M&CC meeting (3 weeks ago...)

20. Name 3 people who should be tagged
I'm only tagging 1... Amy-- This should give you something fun to do at work besides thinking about Niklas! :)

3 comments:

mrskotarski said...

I'd be your partner Sara...if both our husbands wouldn't travel the world with us...:)

Amy Miller said...

Okay, I'll be it, but I want to see a video of Dyland singing Lizze the Snow Plow now :)

T said...

so what makes one a blog follower instead of a blog stalker? Leaving comments for the blogger?