Last week, Dylan got to feel the baby kick him for the first time. He smiled and laughed each time his little sister (that's what he ALWAYS says, but we really don't know yet) "played" with him.
Today, Dylan had his hands on his belly while he had the hiccups. He turned to me and said, "I feel the baby kicking in my belly."
All I could do was laugh!!! =) Oh, the imagination this little guy has. Hope it makes you laugh too!
2 comments:
Frankly I am getting sick of all the moving and hiccupping in my tummy. I think after your first pregnancy you should only have to be pregnant for 7 months instead of 9. But I really am not ready to have this baby quite yet -- just a few more things to get done around the house before he or she arrives. Plus I need to unpack the nursery yet! Maybe this week. :)
I love your blog, Sara! The movie is adorable! It's nice that I can get to you from the DikkiD's blog! It sure makes it easy! Dylan is getting so big! What fun at the fire station! It's nice to see all of your pictures.
Love,
Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment