
I have a big bed! I've been asking for a bed for a week, so Dad picked it up from Grandma & Grandpa Westra's last night. I was so excited. I wanted to sleep in it right away. Mom & Dad were worried that I would fall out or climb out all night long, but I did great! I loved it. I woke up a few times and cried but went right back to sleep, so Mom & Dad didn't even come in. I even went to sleep right away for my nap this afternoon too! Now my little baby brother or sister can have the crib...
4 comments:
Way to go, Dylan! Keep taking naps for your mom...don't be a Caroline!
I was waiting for those pictures!! Your lookin good. Enjoy the bed.
Love Ya
grandpa
LOVED the video! I've watched it several times :) And tell that kid to stop growing up, or he won't fit in a suitcase to come visit me!
You are such a big guy, Dylan! You'll be a great big bro!
Post a Comment