Monday, October 8, 2007

My Favorite Movie

This has quickly become my favorite movie...

Here's why-
1) I can't resist watching the man I love having a great time with the little guy we both adore!
2) Dylan's constant laugh
3) "Cheese!"
4) Dylan laughs whenever he watches it
5) Jon's "Whew!" because that's how we feel at the end of the day!

Oh, the joys of our little guy!

5 comments:

Amy Noel said...

How cute! Both Eli and Silas love to watch Dylan. And they were both laughing at the video. Hope you all are doing well. Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Lisa Kotarski said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Sara,

I totally cracked up watching this video too! I guess Dylan and I have that in common. Too cute - thanks for sharing!

Amy Miller said...

Now that's a classic! :)

Dylan - you looked like you were having so much fun! What's your favorite game to play with Daddy?

Sara said...

Aunt Amy-
"I like chase. Let's play some chase in the house right now!"
Love ya!
Big D

P.S. See you in a week!