Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Sigh of Relief

Ahhh...
I can finally relax a bit. I have been busy planning our Fall Festival at church, and it is all done! The Missions & Community Connections Team at church, of which I am the secretary, has been working non-stop on this great event, which drew 150 people from the community last year! We have free games, crafts, food, pumpkins, and trunk-or-treating for families. Our goal is to let the Light of Jesus shine through our event and let those around us know we care. Let's just say that it was a lot of work... but it really paid off! We had a great time on Saturday with a good turnout. It was cold and rainy, so we did most things inside but everyone seemed to really enjoy it!

Dylan was pretty excited about it too. I think he heard me talk about the "Fall FestiBal" too much and was sick of me working on it! We think he asked about it almost every day for the past week. Here are a few pictures of him from Saturday...






There's just one more event to plan, then I can take a break to enjoy our little baby!

3 comments:

ASchaaf said...

It's Dylan the builder! Cute costume!

Amy Miller said...

Happy Halloween Dylan!! Have fun trick or treating tonight!! We love you!

Hey Sara - great job on the fall festival! Sounds like it was a hit!

Kerin said...

umm... I was a ghost, which you can see in one picture, but I'm not really sure where you got "goat" from- I was certainly never a goat!!! You'll be waiting a long time if you're lookin for goat pictures :)